Friday 5 September 2014

My top ten Neal’s Yard Remedies organic products

Ok so I’m biased as not only do I love Neal’s Yard Remedies products, I also sell them.  However, I only sell products that I 100% love and use every day myself and in my business. 

I started investigating organic products after my cancer diagnosis.  It seems ironic that I was eating organic products but still putting cr@p in my body via my skin.  Did you know your skin absorbs up to 60% of what you put on the skin!  I tried several different organic ranges but kept coming back to NYRO.  My defining moment was when DS2’s eczema disappeared once we stopped using High Street brand bath/shower products. 

Anyway enough of the chatter; drum roll please.  Here’s my top 10:-

1.       Frankincense Intense Moisturising cream  – used every morning as my daily moisturiser.  Smells divine, only need a tiny amount and helps with my wrinkles.
2.       Bee Lovely hand wash.  Used in every wash basin and sink in our house.  Smells of honey and citrus fruits and has a ‘happy, sunny’ smell.
3.       Baby bath – used daily for DS2 and the eczema has gone
4.       Geranium and Orange hand cream – used daily in winter when my hands are dry
5.       Multi-vitamins – no nasty fillers and helps to keep me healthy
6.       Detox tea bags – one of my first drinks in the morning to help remove the toxins from my system.
7.       Mascara – again used daily.  Helps condition and lengthen my lashes
8.       Face wipes – lovely and moist.  Super soft and smell divine.  Removes all make-up and if you’re feeling economical, rip one in half as there’s plenty for two days.
9.       Beauty sleep concentrate – for nights when I know I’m burning the candle at both ends and don’t want to look dreadful the following morning. 
10.   Frankincense hydrating mist – ideal for those hot flushes.  Super cooling out of the fridge.

That was far too easy, only 10.  Hmm, I may have to do another 10 in another blog post.  I’ve not started on hair products etc…

OK, shameless plug.  If you would like to try these products, here’s the link to my webshop


As always, thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you below.
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook



How to make your dreams come true

Philofaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment